1:55 PM - 2:30 PM 8th Grade Awards Assembly 1:55
2:40 PM - 3:15 PM 7th Grade Awards Assembly 2:40
4:00 PM Governing Board Meeting
January 25, 2019
8:15 AM - 11:00 AM Coffee Talk, 8:15 am (at South)
January 30, 2019
February 6, 2019
February 7, 2019
5:30 PM Governing Board Meeting
February 8, 2019
February 13, 2019
February 18, 2019
7237 W. Missouri Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85303
Office Hours: 7:45 a.m. - 4 p.m.
School Hours: 8:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Early Release: 8:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Note: For the safety of our children, students are not permitted on campus until 7:45AM. Thank you.
Principal: Amy Rodriguez email@example.com
Assistant Principal: Tamie Nicol firstname.lastname@example.org
Bicentennial North Mission and Vision
Our fundamental purpose is to ensure student learning through collaboration, compassion, and high expectations for all.
We believe that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of our school is to develop our capacity to function as a professional learning community. We envision a school in which staff:
- Participate in Professional Development
- Ensure Student Success for ALL Students
- Provide a Positive and Nurturing Learning Environment
- Collaborate to Meet the Needs of ALL Students
- Provide High Quality Instruction for ALL Students
- Be a Professional Member of the Team
- Use Data to Meet the Needs ALL students
BICENTENNIAL NORTH PLEDGE
Breakfast is at no charge for all students and is served in the cafeteria from 7:45 AM to 8:05 AM on school days!