Vision of Glendale Preschool
All In for All Kids
Mission of Glendale Preschool
We believe that our Preschool Programs throughout Glendale are taught by highly qualified staff who model developmentally appropriate practices and teaching strategies to enhance the social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and language development of each student. We encourage home to school connections with our families by developing effective systems to achieve student success.
Preschool Collective Commitments--All Preschool Staff
- We will collaborate, problem solve, presume positive intentions, and apply feedback to improve our professional processes with everyone who supports our students.
- We will celebrate our accomplishments and provide positive feedback.
- We will set short-term and long-term goals to continue to learn, grow, and improve as a team.
- We will learn and share new information about research-validated practices with the team.
- We will be aware of our personal feelings but be conscientious to stay engaged while teaching.
- We will hold one-another mutually accountable by having conversations with one another as appropriate regarding district policy and preschool processes.