If you have recently moved to Glendale and your child has an IEP from another district, please follow these 3 steps below.
1) Please call our preschool secretary at 623-237-7168 to schedule a Transfer/Pre-Registation meeting.
2) Parents bring in the following documents for pre-registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (within 30 days)
- Photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport)
- Transfer IEP (Individualized Eduation Program) with signatures on the front (cover page). The IEP must be complete with no missing any pages.
- Transfer MET (Multi-Disciplinary Evaluation Team) report with signatures on the front (cover page) The MET must be complete with no missing any pages.
- Any outside therapy notes (if your child is receiving speech therapy, occupational therapy, counseling, or other services through an outside (not a school) agency.
Please note, that we are unable to accept a MET or IEP without signatures or missing pages. We will complete a records request from the previous school district if the MET/IEP does not have signatures or missing pages.
3) We will then provide our preschool evaluation team with copies of the MET and IEP for review. The preschool evaluation team will call you directly.