Bus Passes – A bus pass is an RFID reader. Preschool – 8th grade passes have to be checked each time a student gets off at their designated bus stop. It is the transportation employee(s)' responsibility to read the bus stop location and make sure the student is exiting at the bus stop location printed on the bus pass. In the PM, it is a "no pass, no ride" procedure. Temporary bus passes are available only for new students or if our systems are down and we cannot get students a new badge after they pay for a replacement.
- Follow School Bus Operator and/or School Bus Monitor direction at all times.
- Be at your assigned bus stop location at least 5 minutes prior to scheduled pick up.
- Respect all property on and around your assigned bus stop location.
- Form a line at your bus stop location and stay on the side walk.
- Stay on the sidewalk while waiting for your school bus.
- If you do not know what your assigned seat is, just ask your school bus operator.
- Keep hands, feet and personal belongings inside the school bus.
- Do not put down bus window.
- It is OK to speak in a quiet voice.
- Water bottles are allowed however, you may not have soda, food, candy or gum.
- Please keep your pet, insects, glass and anything on wheels at home.
- Passenger must show bus pass to board school bus at school dismissal time.
- Any replacement bus pass is subject to a charge.
RIDING THE SCHOOL BUS IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT.
BUSES MAY BE EQUIPPED WITH GPS AND DIGITAL CAMERAS WITH AUDIO.