Welcome to Bicentennial South, home to the Teddy Bears! You and your children have joined a community of 600 students in preschool – through third grade.
At Bici South our teachers and staff work in collaborative teams to design and deliver lessons aligned with Arizona’s College and Career Ready Standards. We provide data driven, multi-tiered instruction to provide both intervention and enrichment for all students
Bici South is a full service school, providing:
- Special Education classes, including preschool, resource support, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy.
- Special area classes in Physical Education, Media, Music and Art.
- Social Emotional Learning Specialists (SELS) that provides both whole group and small group instruction to students on topics such as friendship, bullying, social skills teaching.
- First Things First Family Resource Center for families of children 0-5 years.
- Before and after school tutoring and enrichment provided through 21st Century Community Centers Grant.
- Very active Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
We also offer a social skills program —Well Managed Classrooms — that focuses on teaching students skills that are important not only at school, but at home and in the community.
At Bicentennial South, we show our PAWS:
- Personal best
- Act responsible
- Work and play safely
- Show respect