If you are new to Glendale and your child has an IEP from another district, please follow the following steps.
1) Please Call our preschool secretary at 623-237-7249 to schedule a Transfer/Pre-Registation meeting.
2) Parents bring in the following documents for pre-registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (within 30 days)
- Photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport)
- Transfer IEP (Individualized Eduation Program) with signatures on the front (cover page)
- Transfer MET (Multi-Disciplinary Evaluation Team) report with signatures on the front (cover page)
Please note, that we are unable to accept a MET or IEP without signatures. We will complete a records request from the previous school district if you do not have copies (of the MET and IEP) with signatures.
3) We will then provide our preschool evaluation team with copies of the MET and IEP for review. The preschool evaluation team will call you directly.