• Bicentennial South 2020-2021 Online Enrollment is open

    Bicentennial South is currently the only school in the Glendale Elementary School District that is offering online enrollment. 

    Registering for kindergarten?

    Kindergarten enrollment for 2020-21 for children new to Glendale Elementary School District is now open. Your child must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2015.

    Some important information to have on hand

    You will have the opportunity to upload these documents during the enrollment process.

    Child's proof of age and identity

    Any person enrolling a student (except a homeless student) for the first time in the district must provide the
    school with one of the following:

    • A copy of the child’s government-issued birth certificate; or
    • Other reliable proof of identity and age, such as a student’s baptismal certificate, hospital-issued birth certificate, application for a Social Security number, passport, or original school registration records from another public or private school; or
    • A letter from an authorized representative of an agency having custody of the student.

    Proof of residence

    A person can prove his or her physical residence by completing an Affidavit of Arizona Residency (available at school offices) and submitting an original or legible copy of one of the following documents that indicates the person’s name and residence address:

    • Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona identification card, or motor vehicle registration 
    • Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program Authorization Card 
    • Real estate deed or mortgage documents 
    • Property tax bill 
    • Residential lease or rental agreement (including Section 8 agreement of off-base military housing) 
    • Water, electric, gas, cable, or phone bill 
    • Bank or credit card statement 
    • W-2 wage statement 
    • Payroll stub 
    • Certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification, issued by a recognized American Indian tribe in Arizona 
    • Documentation from a state, tribal, or federal government agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.) 
    • Documentation of transfer or pending transfer to a military installation in the state, including a temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)

    The residency documentation received by the school will be maintained in accordance with Arizona Department of Education guidelines.

    Immunization records

    Arizona law requires documentary proof of immunity against certain childhood diseases for students entering Arizona schools for the first time. With some exceptions, students subject to this requirement who lack documentary proof may enroll but not attend school until proof is provided. If your child falls into this category, more detailed information is available at the school.

    Contact the Maricopa County Health Department's hot line at (602) 263-8856 for information on free clinic sites and times. Immunizations are also available from family physicians and pediatricians.

    Interested in attending a school outside your neighborhood boundaries?

    Apply for open enrollment by visiting the school office and completing the Open Enrollment form. Open enrollment is subject to space and availability. 

    Please select from the following choices to enroll your child: